How We Use the Information We Collect
Physicians Angels may use the personal information users give us for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- to develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- to respond to correspondence from users;
- to administer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions users register for;
- to troubleshoot problems with the Site;
- to measure consumer interest in our various products and services;
- Inform users about new products and programs and promotional offers. These offers may be based on information provided in surveys, information that may indicate purchasing preferences or in email sent to the Site.
- As permitted by, and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which a user consents.
To Whom Do We Disclose Personal Information
Our Policy is to disclose no personal information gathered online to third parties except in the following situations:
- We may disclose personal data where you have specifically authorized us to do so in connection with registering at our Site or in some other written communication.
- Finally, we may disclose personal information upon a transfer or sale to another entity of all or substantially all of our stock or assets in the line of business that this Policy relates or upon any other corporate reorganization.
We may share aggregated demographic, statistical, and other information regarding the use of our Site and products with third parties for marketing and other purposes, but such aggregate information will not specifically identify any particular user.
Choice and Opt-out Preferences
You may elect not to receive further email communications from Physicians Angels (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request) by contacting us through means set forth below or from electronic communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast email that is sent to you by Physicians Angels. If at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Physicians Angels, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us at [email protected]. We will use reasonable efforts to address all requests to remove names from any postal mail or email lists.
Physicians Angels uses reasonable security procedures to protect the personal information that it collects through the Site from unauthorized use and disclosure.
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not solicit or encourage the transmission of information from or about children. We will not knowingly allow anyone under 13 to register with our Site or to provide any personally-identifying information. If you're under 13, please do not provide us with any personally identifying information about you.
Our Site may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by such other websites.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (as defined under that statute) of that California resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of personal data that was disclosed to them. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, you may contact us at [email protected].
We may provide you the ability to post information on or through the Site. If you are a California resident who is under 18 and a registered user of the Site and you are unable to remove content or information you posted in a public area of the Site by following the instructions provided on the Site, you may request removal by contacting us at [email protected]. When requesting removal, please be specific about the information or content you want to be removed and provide the URL for each page on the Site where it is located. We are not required to remove any material or information that: (a) federal or state law requires a third party or us to maintain the content or data; (b) the content or information was not posted by you, the registered user; (c) we anonymize the content or information so that you cannot be identified; (d) you don't follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (e) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. REMOVAL OF YOUR POSTED CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM THE SITE DOES NOT ENSURE COMPLETE OR COMPREHENSIVE REMOVAL OF THAT CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM OUR SYSTEMS OR THE SYSTEMS OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public. Also, some content and information you post that have been copied or reposted by a third party is outside of our control and will not be removed.
Questions or Comments